Freitag, 17. September 2010

Again.

Helloo again :)
Wow, i can't believe i am here for nearly one month! It's weird, it seems like 2 weeks!
So don't be mad at me when i don' t write my blog for a while.. who is reading it? Give me comments!

I had a blast yesterday!! Jordan and Crystal took me to Applebee's (bar & restaurant) to karaoke night :D I met a couple of people and had a blast! Shara, me and almost all the waitresses sang I Kissed A Girl.. Sooo much fun!! I signed up Jordan for YMCA, but we left before it was his turn (next time he'll have to!)

Our team won the football game last Friday.. 15 to 20. GO HAWKS!!! I was all dressed up and had my face painted :)



O and i should probably introduce my host-family...


I proudly present Jordan and Crystal at the lake :)

News tonight.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen