Samstag, 4. September 2010

I'm still alive!!

I'm sorry I didn't write earlier but I was very busy this week  and haven't had any time to post...
I'll write in English from now on cause I think that will make things easier for me.
Idon't feel sick anymore and everyone is really sweet to me.

In school it was better this week, i  even remember some more names :D My favorite class is theatre, my teacher is soo funny (she looks like the teacher of High School Musical, that's weird!!! i LIKE FASHION DESIGN; TOO. After we had to do some research about designers (i had Karl Lagerfeld :)) we finally started drawing a template. It's fun :)
AThletics is fun, too but i still think about going back to volleyball cause there are many nice girls and i think it would be fun, too!

On Thursday I made <Semmelknödel> for everyone and they loved it and  we had soo much fun!! We played a game where you put marshmallows on plates on stools and you have to drop a broomstick on the plates so the marshmallows fly up and you try to catch 'em with a cup... Soo funny!!!!

I need to get a new sim card for my cellphone cause everyone's always texting me and it's so expensive for me to text back (29 ct/sms!) . I hope I get one really quick cause my parents will kill me when they see the bill :D O.o.

Yesterday I went to my first footballgame ever and I had a good time, but our team lost terribly (48:7) It was much fun, some friends picked me up and i went with them. I've met Qyan, he's soo funny! He's black, overweight, aamerican and gay!! It was so cool!!

Today i went to a garage sale with C&J and it was kinda sorta fun ;) but sometimes boring xD
Tonight c and me will go to the movies cause j has his football friends over tonight!
FUUUN!

BUGELs forever! (google it :D)

Love!!

1 Kommentar:

  1. hey =)

    sicher, dass du jetz in englisch schreiben wills? is irgendwie blöd :D
    in amerika sind alle gay, ich treffe auch jeden tag neue. muss man sich dran gewöhnen :D

    AntwortenLöschen